Due to limited parking on certain city streets, residential parking permit passes have been authorized for residents of these streets. Please see list below for authorized streets. List is current as of 3/15/18.
|18705||Auburn Street (3-35)|
|18705||Courtright Street (EMA to N. River; N. Main to N. River)|
|18702||East/West Elm Street|
|18705||East/West Linden Street|
|18705||Madison Street (365 and up)|
|18702||North Franklin Street (525 and up)|
|18705||North Main Street (Near Hospital; 723-489)|
|18702||North River Street|
|18702||North Washingston Street (504-538; 618-675)|
|18702||South River Street (234-295 between W. South & W. Ross Sts.)|
|18702||West Chesnut Street|
|18702||West Hollenback Street|
|18705||West Maple Street|
|18702||East North Street (20-22)|
|18702||Madison Street (10-101)|
|18702||North Washington Street (308-219 to Beaumont St.)|
|18701||North Franklin Street (107-117)|
|18702||Horton Street/Bertels Lane|
|18702||Stanley Street (Westerly side from intersection with Riverside Dr. to intersection with Terrace St.)|
|18702||Dana Street (131-192 Between Grove & Hazle)|
|18702||Grove Street (55-96 Between Dana and Moyallen)|
|18702||North Welles Street|
- Resident parking permit passes are $7.50/pass; limit 2 resident passes per household.
- Visitor parking permit passes are $5/pass; limit 1 visitor pass per registered residential parking permit.
- 2 Resident & 2 Visitor Permits MAX per household!
- Permits are valid for one year and must be renewed prior to expiration.
- Proof of residency is required (i.e. Driver License, State ID, lease, etc.)
Downtown Wilkes-Barre Residents, please click link to download
Please complete the Parking Permit Passes Application and return to:
Revenue Office, Room 8
Attn: Permit Parking
1st Floor, City Hall
40 East Market Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711