Report an Issue

Please share your non-emergency issue or concern using the form below. 
Open burning should be reported to the Fire Department by calling 911.
What issue are you reporting?
If possible, please provide Contractor name, phone number, license plate (State & Number). Sometimes contractors will advertise their company's contact information on their vehicles. Please only provide this information if you feel it is absolutely necessary.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt pdf doc docx mov mp3.
Contact Information
You may remain anonymous when submitting, however, it will not be possible to follow up with you with regard to the information that you report.