- City False Alarm Ordinance
- City Open Burning Ordinance
- Operation of Barbecue Grills
PA State Fireworks Law
- House Bill 542 was signed into law on October 30, 2017.
- Pennsylvania’s residents and visitors should be aware of the law’s conditions and prohibitions, as referenced below:
Act 43 Section 2404. Use of consumer fireworks.
(a) Conditions.--A person who is at least 18 years of age and meets the requirements of this article may purchase, possess and use consumer fireworks.
(b) Prohibitions.--A person may not intentionally ignite or discharge:(1) Consumer fireworks on public or private property without the express permission of the owner.
(2) Consumer fireworks or sparkling devices within, or throw consumer fireworks or sparkling devices from, a motor vehicle or building.
(3) Consumer fireworks or sparkling devices into or at a motor vehicle or building or at another person.
(4) Consumer fireworks or sparkling devices while the person is under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance or another drug.
(5) Consumer fireworks within 150 feet of an occupied structure.
- The complete version of the new law can be viewed here.
- These links highlight the most noteworthy changes: