Parade Day Road Closures
- South Main Street from Dana Street through Public Square
- North Main Street from Public Square to Union Street
- Academy Street from South Franklin to South Main
- Hazle Street from South Main to South Washington
- Ross Streets from South Franklin to South Washington
- South Street from South Franklin to South Washington
- E. Northampton Street from South Franklin to South Washington
- East Market Street from South Washington St. to Public Square
- West Market Street from South Franklin Street to Public Square
There will be “No Parking” notices posted along the parade route. Vehicles will be ticketed and towed beginning at 1:00 PM.
To avoid towing and fines, parade spectators and participants are advised to adhere to both public and private “No Parking” Zones.
The parade route, which begins at the intersection of South and South Main Streets, has been painted green. Participants are asked to line up at their designated position at 1:00 PM on Sunday, March 10, 2019. The Parade will begin promptly at 2:00PM.
Begins on South Main Street at South Street
Travels along South Main Street
Around Public Square towards East Market Street
Ends at the intersection of North Main and Union Streets
For the safety of everyone enjoying the parade, please stay behind all marked lines and barricades along the parade route.
Parade Line Up
Download the line up here
Float/Vehicle/Walker Line-Up Location: intersection of South Main and South Streets.
Float/Vehicle/Walker Line-Up Location: South St between South Main and South Franklin
Float/Vehicle/Walker Line-Up Location: South St. between S. Main & S. Washington St.
Line-Up Location: Along right side (facing Public Square) of S. Main St. next to Post Office
Float/Vehicle/Walker Line-Up Location: Hazle Street facing South Main Street
Float/Vehicle/Walker Line-Up Location: South Main Street near Sullivan Street
- Please do not throw candy. You may hand it out along the route.
- No entry can stop once they enter the parade route. This will allow us to keep the parade moving and concluded by the appropriate time.
- Please follow all instructions given by a parade director or any coordinator, police officer on the parade route
- No solicitation, no political or election material allowed.
- Any activities encouraging spectators to shake hands or otherwise participate in the parade, thereby impacting parade time-lines and flow of parade, are not allowed.
- All entries having music or sound amplifying systems shall maintain a volume that will not interfere with other entries, especially those with animals.
- Animals must be controlled by means of a harness, halter, or leash, if not otherwise contained.
- Driver must always stay with vehicle.
- No Smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed during the parade.