WaterPennsylvania American Water
ElectricPPL Electric Utilities
GasUGI Utilities, Inc.
Cable TVService Electric Cable TV or Frontier Communications

The Pennsylvania Public Utility Comission balances the needs of consumers and utilities; ensures safe and reliable utility service at reasonable rates; protects the public interest; educates consumers to make independent and  informed utility choices; furthers economic development; and fosters new technologies and competitive markets in an environmentally sound manner.  

If you have a problem or concern with a public utility, you can file a complaint with the PUC. There are two kinds of complaints: an Informal Complaint and a Formal Complaint. Before you file a complaint with the PUC, you should contact the utility or company first to give it a chance to fix or address the problem. For some kinds of problems, such as billing and service issues about electric, natural gas, telephone and water/ wastewater, you must contact the utility first before you file an Informal or Formal Complaint. Visit the PUC Complaint Filing website for more information.